An opinionated feline in Edmonton, Canada who lived with a retired cat behaviourist, Greyce provided behavioral advice to cats in need until her death in July 2014. Because her entries are useful even today, the blog remains posted.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Moby's News

Dear Readers, You might remember Moby, the cat who was having difficulty with his companion, Mick and was also a champion indoor sprayer (blog entry, The Pungent Scents of Comfort. Urine Marking #4 - January 26, 2010). Here is his latest news.

Dear Greyce, I just wanted to update you on my progress.  I have been off my meds for two months and I have been using a new litter which is scented - for two weeks. And these last two weeks, I have been urinating INSIDE the box!

Mick and I still have our moments. Also I hang out with a couple of neighbor cats but we don't fight. I don't wander very much anymore because I prefurr to hang with my human family and Mick.

Best wishes, Moby

Moby My Man! Congratulations!! You are making excellent progress. I will keep my paws crossed that your prefurrence for your new litter becomes permanent and that you continue using the box. You've come a long way. I'm so proud of you I'm going to roll in some catnip! Greyce

No comments:

Post a Comment