An opinionated feline in Edmonton, Canada who lived with a retired cat behaviourist, Greyce provided behavioral advice to cats in need until her death in July 2014. Because her entries are useful even today, the blog remains posted.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

No More Urine Spraying! Moby's Update

Dear Greyce,  

When I lasted contacted you (Moby's News - 7/6/10) I had stopped my medications and had started to consistently use my litter box. In other words, I had really turned a corner.

So I thought you might like an update.

I use my litter box faithfully and no longer spray.

Finally I've come to terms with my feline companion, Mick. He has his issues but I stay out of his way and so we 'live and let live'.

I adore my purrsons and they treat me like a king.

So life is good . . . VERY good!

Yours,
Moby


Dear Moby,

You are an amazing cat.

I looked into my records and recalled that your spraying started in May 2009. You went through a prolonged period of challenge - over a year! -  and have come through it beautifully.

I know this is your 5th home my dear; and I sense it really is your forever home.

You can also be thankful that you have such dedicated people who are truly committed to your well-being. They stuck by you when the going was rough; and now you can all enjoy each other more fully.
Congratulations to you all!
Greyce

No comments:

Post a Comment