An opinionated feline in Edmonton, Canada who lived with a retired cat behaviourist, Greyce provided behavioral advice to cats in need until her death in July 2014. Because her entries are useful even today, the blog remains posted.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Pee Fest Has Stopped: Smooshie's Update

Dear Greyce,

Just touching base to let you know of my progress (see Smooshie's Pee fest - 2/9/11). Now that the Feliway diffuser and spray are being used as suggested I have consistently used my litter boxes. I'm especially enjoying my second box (downstairs) because a woman really does like choice. And I am getting more play time!

Yippee!!
Smooshie


Dear Smooshie,

Keep up the good work!

If you continue to consistently use your box and only your box, you should be able to discontinue the Feliway (both spray and diffuser) by around March 12th (30 days from the start of use).

Don't you just love another litter box in another location? Purrfect for when ever you feel the need for a toilet.

And as for extra play time - who can resist?

Best,
Greyce

No comments:

Post a Comment