I am doing much better now, having followed your advice. Here is what you suggested and the progress I have made:
- Keeping separated from Misty (who hates me) and very much later attempting a very much slower re-introduction. Misty and I now time-share space so we don't get into one another's whiskers. This has made a BIG difference. I am much more relaxed.
- Educating my folks about cat communication. Not much to report here, yet.
- Getting more play and stimulation. I'm getting more play. I really, really like one fishing pole toy in particular.
- Using Feliway on my spray spots. I'm using it on all pee spots. And I'm peeing outside the box less. I used to pee about 2 or 3 times a day. Now I'm down to about once every 2 or 3 days.
- Doing something about my relationship with Indy - but later. We'll deal with that when you give me advice - later.
|Where I still like to pee|