An opinionated feline in Edmonton, Canada who lived with a retired cat behaviourist, Greyce provided behavioral advice to cats in need until her death in July 2014. Because her entries are useful even today, the blog remains posted.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A New Look

I decided to renovate my blog and give it a new look to celebrate having mastered the feature whereby I can insert videos into the entries. Okay, truth be told, I chose this new look because I think the lilac background sets off my pawtrait rather nicely.

I've also added a feature called "Follow By E-mail" so you can have this blog delivered to your e-mail instead of having to search for it.

Scroll to the bottom for some photos of colleagues and cats mentioned in entries. I hope to change these from time to time, so you can acquaint yourself with the stunning looks of my vast array of clients.

And I will expand my behavioural coverage to include said videos as well as notices about books or products I deem worthy. Note that I do NOT get compensated in any way for anything I mention; I prefurr my independence. But it something is worthwhile, I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment